26 Sep Reinvent Adds Powerful Functionality for Private-Label Cloud Contact Center Solution
Enhancements Enable Reseller Partners to Offer Branded Customer Admin Portal, Social Media Interaction Management, Business Intelligence Reporting & More
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA, and AUSTIN, TEXAS – SEPTEMBER 26, 2017 – Reinvent, a provider of private-label cloud-based Unified Communications, Collaboration and Contact Center solutions, announced today that it has added six significant features to its Cloud Contact Center Solution powered by Telax.
With these new features, Reinvent’s Contact Center solution gives its partners a full-featured, end-to-end cloud-based contact center solution that will help their clients improve operations with intuitive admin tools, economical workforce optimization modules, integrated social media management and outbound notifications, as well as dynamic reporting.
“These enhancements address hot buttons for contact centers of various sizes and sophistication, arming our partners with the features and functionality they need drive value for their customers and win more business,” said Ray Napoletano, director of sales at Reinvent.
The new contact center features include:
- Redesigned White-label Customer Admin Portal – Available now, the new customer-facing portal has been updated with a modern user interface (UI) with easy-to-understand icons to make the administrative experience more intuitive and efficient for both real-time management and historical reporting. Plus, partners can brand the portal, so customers see their branding every time they log in.
- Schedule Manager – Available now, Schedule Manager offers commonly used workforce optimization functions more affordably to all customers. It enables partners to give their customers the ability to create schedules and measure adherence to them. The feature lets agents shift-trade (i.e., request shifts) and the schedule adjusts accordingly. (More advanced capabilities are available now as part of a separate Workforce Management Suite.)
- Quality & Compliance Monitoring – Like Schedule Manager, this new feature also delivers common workforce optimization capabilities at an affordable price for any customer. Supervisors can search agent call recordings and evaluate or score them based using a quality and compliance form. Uniquely, agents can be notified that they have been evaluated as well as accept or reject the review with remarks that are sent back to the evaluator to complete the feedback loop. Quality & Compliance Monitoring is expected to be available in fourth quarter 2017. (More advanced capabilities are available now as part of a separate Workforce Management Suite.)
- Social Media Interaction Management – As part of an omnichannel customer contact strategy, this feature enables partner’s clients to integrate social media monitoring into the contact center instead of managing it with a separate dedicated group – usually staffed by the marketing team. The tool searches the entire social media universe for specific words, phrases, hashtags and @mentions, brings them into the contact center system and filters them for action by customer service reps in the same way as any other call, email or webchat. Social Media Interaction Management Is expected to be available by the end of the year.
- Automated Outbound Notification – This feature enables partners’ client to automate sending unique data-driven notifications in the form of voice calls, emails, SMS messages – or any combination of the three – to their customers, constituents, patients, guests, etc. Uniquely, the system enables integration with CRM or other business applications, so that recipients can take action following the notification. For example, a patient notified of an upcoming doctor’s appointment can press 1 to confirm and 2 to decline, but also can be connected directly to the call center to reschedule or ask questions about proper preparation for their visit. Automated Outbound Notification is expected to be generally available in fourth quarter 2017.
- Custom Business Intelligence Reporting – In addition to popular report templates, the system’s new multidimensional reporting engine also enables clients to dynamically generate custom reports on the fly using 25 months of archived data. Users simply point and click to create reports that show key data or trends in a graphical format, such as a bar chart or line graph. Two preprogrammed widgets offer commonly requested data cuts – queues sliced by time and teams sliced by agent. Future enhancements will include the ability to pull in data from company databases, such as accounting or inventory. Custom Business Intelligence Reporting is available now.Contact your Reinvent channel manager for more details, including pricing and availability.
Visit Reinvent at Booth 1518 at the Channel Partners Evolution event, September 25-28, 2017, at the Austin Convention Center. Bring your business card and enter a drawing to win a $100 gift card. Winner will be announced at 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, September 27, in the Expo Hall.
A pioneer in cloud contact center technology, Telax has been providing IP services to local and global organizations for 20+ years. Today, Telax partners exclusively with communication service providers with the aim of helping them succeed in the competitive contact center space. By integrating the Telax contact center solution into a Provider’s network, service providers gain competitive edge above standard over-the-top cloud contact center providers that benefits and truly resonates with end users. www.telax.com
Reinvent Telecom, a division of Saddleback Communications, empowers its reseller partners to transform their businesses into next-generation cloud-based communications service providers. Reinvent enables its reseller partners to deliver reliable, high-quality cloud-based PBX & UC, Conferencing & Collaboration and Contact Center as well as VoIP and SIP trunking services. Reinvent’s solutions are all built on the proven platform from Metaswitch, a global leader in communications network software technology, and backed by Saddleback Communications, a stable, profitable Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier and a wholly owned enterprise of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC). Reinvent’s powerful turnkey solution is managed from quote to cash through its proprietary Reinvent Partner Portal (RPP), enabling its reseller partners to generate revenue quickly and build a successful cloud voice business while keeping full ownership and control of their customers.
For more information, visit us at www.reinventtelecom.com or call us at 855.245.1433.
Director of Sales