22 May VoIP Service Analyst
VoIP Service Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Operations – Network Management Center
JOB TITLE: VoIP Service Analyst
REPORTING TO: NOC Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
DATE PREPARED: May 2023
Provide high quality and efficient service and support to Saddleback customers and Reinvent Wholesale Partners. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by partnering with VoIP engineers, Partners and Community customers to resolve problems, enhance existing services, and coordinate technical support in resolving customer issues.
- Honest and Humble
- Reliable and Takes Ownership
- Team Player and Can-do Attitude
- Professionally Competent & Disciplined
- Customer Focused
- Proactive & Problem Solver
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- VoIP Service Analyst are the frontline for ALL newly created Incidents in ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow Dashboard monitoring and task assignments to respective Assignment groups.
- Triage of first level VoIP service issues presented on Service Now Incident reports.
- Thoroughly and efficiently completes first level problem determination making sure required documentation & examples have been provided to assist higher tier engineers in troubleshooting.
- Ensures timely and accurate response and communication to Saddleback customers and Reinvent Wholesale Partners.
- Utilizes effective customer service & interpersonal communications during frequent interaction with customers, underlining providers, and external vendors.
- Communicate, coordinate, and collaborate with internal departments.
- Resolves incident reports from customers, vendors, and other phone companies
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1 year or more of Telecommunications experience, with an understanding of SIP.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must be insurable under SRPMIC insurer requirements.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Technical Knowledge – understanding of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), VOIP Telephony
- Customer Service – able to personally provide high level of interactive service to internal/external customers, building relationships, identifying and addressing needs.
- Team Orientation & Interpersonal – highly motivated, passionate and creative team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within and external to the organization.
- Communication – able to effectively and persuasively express self, using language and grammar in a professional manner.
- Organization & Time Management – able to work independently with minimal supervision, planning, scheduling and organizing professional schedule to complete actions within established deadlines, handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Analytical Problem-Solving & Decision Making – able to research, analyze, identify viable options, draw sound conclusions, present findings and make thoughtful recommendations considering overall risk and short-term and long-term impact.
- Adaptability to Change – able to be flexible and supportive, react swiftly to and able to positively and proactively assimilate change.
- Systems & Software – proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Typing/computer keyboard
- Verbal communication
- Utilize computer software (specified above)
- Written communication
- Retrieve and compile information
- Public speaking/group presentations
- Maintain records/logs
- Research, analyze and interpret information
- Verify data and information
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend action
- Organize and prioritize information/tasks
- Operate office equipment
- Basic mathematical concepts (e.g. add, subtract)
- Sitting for extended periods
- Lifting/carrying more than 20 pounds various items
- Extended periods viewing computer screen
- Repetitive Motions
- Other: Local Travel
- Normal office environment
- Electrical current
- Proximity to moving mechanical parts
Saddleback is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.” Preference will be given to a qualified Community Member, then a qualified Native American and then other qualified candidate.