20 Oct Marketing Manager
JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
REPORTING TO: Director of Channel
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
DATE PREPARED: October 2021
This role will have primary responsibility for maintaining Reinvent Telecom’s digital presence along with marketing activities including demand creation and partner communications and events. Reinvent should be easily found online and appear in the first pages when searched for. Reinvent digital presence should reflect a market leader in wholesale UCaaS, SIP and CCaaS provider online. This individual will work with Reinvent Sales and a contracted marketing team to ensure this.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization. Review Google SEO and Add Words monthly reports and spend. Optimize advertising spend to get the most partner leads for the budget.
- Maintain Reinvent Blog. This work will be done in coordination with outsourced marketing company. Ensure 12 new industry relevant blog posts are created a year in support of content marketing and lead generation.
- Manage HubSpot CRM to maintain lead list gained from trade shows, blog and web site request for information and whitepapers.
- Manage ongoing drip campaigned to lead list gained from trade shows, blog, and web site.
- Continuation, enhancements and monitoring of Social Media outlets, Google Reviews, Owler etc. to ensure Reinvent is relevant and appears in a positive light.
- Managing marketing vendor to ensure web site remains up to date. Update SEO Landing page as new products are released and market changes.
- Work with Director of Channel and Product Management on Product Bulletins and Sales Flyers and Partner Marketing Bulletins.
- Managing Monthly Newsletter to ensure timely delivery. Circulating with Senior Leadership Team for review and publication.
- Help create annual webinar schedule, manage webinar presenters, ensure webinar invites are created in a timely manner. Manage webinar registration to ensure attendance. Follow up after webinar with reports on attendees and insights from Q&A section.
- Work with Marketing Assistant to ensure booths and supplies are delivered to show on time and return and refresh after show.
- Maintain a calendar of annual Trade Shows, manage booking and attendance of each show. These include Channel Partners, IT Nation, IT Expo, and Robin Robins primary event.
- Work with Marketing company to create videos for Reinvent Web Page and YouTube to help enhance online digital presence. Manage editing and posting of existing partner interviews.
- Work with Marketing Assistant to ensure partners receive their annual Years of Service Certification and manage Reinvent Awards Program. Ensure awards are awarded timely and accurately.
- Assist with organizing and producing annual/bi-annual Reinvent Connect Partners Summit in Scottsdale, Arizona. This is a live show which happens over three days.
- Manage, submit, and track industry award applications. Ensure new awards are added to web site and Reinvent Flyer as needed.
- Maintain Product Release calendar. Assist with a minimum of 6 annual Press Release in accordance with Product releases and relevant events.
- Manage and assist with all partner communications for Reinvent. This includes Sales, Product and Technical Support based communications.
- Lead Monthly Marketing Meeting with company stake holders as projects require.
- Assist with management and production of the annual/semi-annual Reinvent Partner Advisory Committee
- Work with Marketing Assistant to ensure Reinvent Partner Portal has current information, old postings are removed and that all resources are maintained in an organized fashion monthly.
- Assist with Marketing Budget management.
- This person will manage all communication to the partners including the communications for the Network Management Center.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology and budgeting
- Proficient with marketing-related software programs
- Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches and events
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, upper management, and clients
- Time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Leadership skills to motivate team members and manage conflicts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services
- Ability to write and review marketing material for content, spelling and grammar.
- Systems & Software – proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Typing/computer keyboard
- Verbal communication
- Utilize computer software (specified above)
- Written communication
- Retrieve and compile information
- Public speaking/group presentations
- Maintain records/logs
- Research, analyze and interpret information
- Verify data and information
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend action
- Organize and prioritize information/tasks
- Operate office equipment
- Basic mathematical concepts (e.g. add, subtract)
- Advanced mathematical concepts (fractions, decimals, ratios, percentages, graphs)
- Sitting for extended periods
- Lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds various items
- Extended periods viewing computer screen
- Repetitive Motions
- Normal office environment
Saddleback is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.” Preference will be given to a qualified Community Member, then a qualified Native American and then other qualified candidate.