Account Manager, QuoteLink, Dealer View and Commission Modules Empower Reinvent Private-label Reseller Partners to Drive More Profitable Cloud UC Business
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA and LAS VEGAS – APRIL 10, 2017 – Reinvent, a provider of private-label cloud-based Unified Communications, Collaboration and Contact Center solutions and a subsidiary of Saddleback Communications, announced today the addition of powerful new sales and CRM capabilities to our proprietary Reinvent Partner Portal (RPP).
RPP is a comprehensive business management platform that enables Reinvents private-label reseller partners to manage all aspects of their cloud communications business – from quoting services and order management to telephone number assignment and customer billing.
“RPP is the key to empowering our reseller partners to transform their organizations into next-generation cloud communications businesses,” said Ray Napoletano, director sales and operations for Reinvent and RPP architect. “We are constantly working with our reseller partners on ways to improve RPP’s functionality, so we are very excited to announce several new capabilities based in part on their feedback. Separately, they are significant additions, and together they offer Reinvent reseller partners an even more powerful market advantage.”
The new capabilities include:
- Account Manager – Available now, Account Manager, is a module that enables
Re-nvent reseller partners to consolidate, manage and view all customer contact data, orders and trouble tickets as well as manage contract terms, commissions and other key data.“Account Manager is basically a CRM system for our reseller partners,” says Napoletano. “It allows them to better manage their customer base, so they can optimize revenue and get a handle on churn. Plus, they can avoid the significant cost of buying a standalone CRM.”
- QuoteLink – Available now, QuoteLink is a tool that allows Reinvent reseller partners to send quotes to customers via a webpage – rather than via email – and get notification when the prospect views the quote. Coming enhancements to this tool also will allow our reseller partners to post additional marketing collateral so prospects can view all documents in one place.“Instead of sending quotes to prospects as email attachments,” said Napoletano, “QuoteLink enables our reseller partners to provide information in a professionally branded way and be notified when it is viewed, which improves opportunity tracking and follow up.”
- Dealer View – Available now, Dealer View is a feature that allows Reinvent reseller partners to offer their dealers or subagents the ability to see ordering and local number porting (LNP) data and status for their specific customers via a secure, partitioned view.
“Many of our reseller partners rely on an extensive dealer network to sell their hosted VoIP and UC services,” said Napoletano. “Dealer View enables them to empower their dealers with information and offload routine inquiries from their dealer support teams.”
- Commission Module – Available at the end of May, the Commission Module allows Reinvent reseller partners to calculate and manage commissions for their internal salespeople as well as their external dealer sales channel.
“Managing recurring commissions can be a pain point for reseller partners, especially those that are new to the services business,” said Napoletano. “The Commission Module enables them to manage this transition more easily and without having to invest in a separate commissioning platform.”
These powerful new capabilities are offered to Reinvent reseller partners at no charge and are in addition to the modules they already rely on, including:
- Proposal Tool
- Account Management
- Sales Management
- Contract Management
- LNP Management
- Telephone Number Management
- Trouble Ticket Management
- Private-label Billing (optional)
- Product and Feature Descriptions
- Partner Resources (Marketing Guides, Video Tutorials)
- Training Courses
- Partner Customization
- Self Administration
See Reinvent at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 10-13 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Stop by booth #669 and enter our drawing for an Apple iWatch. Winner to be announced at 5 p.m., Wednesday, April 12, in the Expo Hall.
Reinvent, a division of Saddleback Communications, empowers our reseller partners to transform their businesses into next-generation cloud-based communications service providers. Re-nvent enables our reseller partners to deliver reliable, high-quality Hosted PBX & UC, Hosted Conferencing & Collaboration, Hosted Contact Center as well as VoIP and SIP trunking services. Our solutions are all built on the proven platform from Metaswitch, a global leader in communications network software technology and backed by Saddleback Communications, a stable, profitable Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier and a wholly owned enterprise of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC). Our powerful turnkey solution is managed from quote to cash through our proprietary Reinvent Partner Portal (RPP), enabling our reseller partners to generate revenue quickly and build a successful cloud voice business while keeping full ownership and control of their customers.
For more information, visit us at www.reinventtelecom.com/ or call us at 855.245.1433.
Vice President – Sales and Marketing